Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best kind of lip gloss brand? or chap-stick?

I need a lip gloss to where you can tell I'm wearing it, it wont fade, and its not super dark or super bright and no expensive?





Also any chap-stick brands are good too.Best kind of lip gloss brand? or chap-stick?
I love the burts Bees Chap-stick.


The cover-girl amaze-mint wet-slicks are cheap, and they work amazingly.


If you want to go pricier, I like anything Too-Faced.


They stay on for like 4 hours.


And they show very well, and have plumpers in them.


If you want something crazy, mix eyeshadow with vaseline to make your own shade.





Hope this helps!


:)Best kind of lip gloss brand? or chap-stick?
Burt's Bees is the best chapstick, hands-down. For the lip gloss, you can try out different brands and see what works for you. MAC and NARS has all those top products that are being raved about constantly. (Such as MAC lip glass and NARS lip gloss in Orgasm). Hope I helped.
Carmex is great for chapped lips, it keeps you from licking it off cause it's bitter, and it makes your lips SUPER soft.





or Burt's Bee's which comes in glosses and lip tints. and it's really great stuff, but if your lips are really chapped id go with the carmex
Bonne Bell is my fave brand.You want color and flavor,so go for thier LipLites line.Also,the VitaGlossO2 has a nice light shiny color with a slight flavor,as do the glosses of the SnapGloss line.





All those sell for less than $5 each.
Burt's Bee = Best Chapstick,





Lipegloss = I like the covergirl wetslicks fruit spritzers. %26amp; if your willing to pay $7 Victoria's secret lipglosses have amazing smells and it's super shinny,
maybelline!


i answered urs so answer mine please?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Lip venom is amazing. Its by Duwop and you can get it at Saphora. Also Burts Bees is a great chap-stick.
PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
For lip gloss, I always use Burt's Bees Super Shiney lipglosses. I have sweet pink and it's so pretty! :)





For lipbalm I also use Burt's Bees, works great for me.





Hope I helped! :)
BURT'S BEES


nothing beats it :|


I hate thier hand cream and lip shimmer , but their chapstick is AMAZING!!
DSL......... haahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles