Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lip balm / Chap stick?((Help))?

okay I wanna try this chap stick and I don't know what its called


heres a description:


its white and has like these lip marks on it like some one with tinie tiny lips kisses it a billion times and it says something on it with hot pink cursive?!





Help I don't remember the name and if you know it tell me and tell me if you like it??








((10 points if you tell me))Lip balm / Chap stick?((Help))?
It is called softlips and leaves your lips just as it says in the name, soft! I have used this for like ever and I love it!!! While it is a bit pricier than plain old chapstick, I belive it is so worth the extra change.Lip balm / Chap stick?((Help))?
soft-lips


comes in many different flavors


VERY good chap stick :)


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>
its called SoftLips


its really good


my favorites arre strawberry and raspberry


they also have this one thats tinted a light pink


its really pretty :)
soft lips. its my favourite kind. try the strawberrys n cream or the vanilla one, they smell amazing.
its sheer sparkley pink chap stick, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it sounds like soft lips
I'm pretty sure it's Soft Lips.
its soft-lips.





i like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles