Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats ur favorite lip gloss/ chap stick??

do you have a lip gloss you cant live without? or do you HAVE to always have a certain type of chap stick in your pocket?? what is it??Whats ur favorite lip gloss/ chap stick??
body shop lipglossWhats ur favorite lip gloss/ chap stick??
hi! lol, i LOVE my banana split one! lol, yeah, you? Report Abuse

for chapstick it has to be SOFTLIPS. i love it! it makes my lips so smoothe!





and for lipgloss..probably wet'n'wild. its cheap but it really works!!
I always have my Carmex with me.
savvy pink diamond lip gloss over my aloe care chapstick! ;)
Savannah Bee Co. Blackberry lip balm (you can get it at bath and body works)
the original chapstick. the blue one is good..








also, avon sells one called ';dew kiss';
burt's bees
Carmex. It makes my lips feel all tingly.
Currently ChapStcik Flava-Craze in Blue Crazeberry - but I'll use whatever I can get my hands on from home lawl!
Good old Vaseline for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles