Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have u ever like ate a lil bit of chap stick or any kind of lip moisterizer cuz it tasted good like cherry?

flavorHave u ever like ate a lil bit of chap stick or any kind of lip moisterizer cuz it tasted good like cherry?
yuck, no...it may taste ok when just on your lips but not a big chunk in your mouth...Have u ever like ate a lil bit of chap stick or any kind of lip moisterizer cuz it tasted good like cherry?
And why do you care?
No, why would I want to eat lip moisterizer when I can just eat cherries..
ive eaten some when it was already on my lips,but not a chunk or something,...hehe yummmy
well like yeah
Yes and it is natural.
I use to eat chapstick all the time when I was younger. Especially those Avon holiday ones.
lip smackers smell good...dont really taste good. but sometimes i wanted to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles