Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can i make my lips not chapped withour using chap stick??

Chap stick only works for alittle bit then my chapped lips come back! Help?How can i make my lips not chapped withour using chap stick??
I suggest burt's bees beeswax lip balm. It is chap stick, but I use it and I don't have to constantly apply it like other brands. I completely know what you mean about chap stick only making your lips more chapped - your lips become dependent on it, but I really think you'll like this.How can i make my lips not chapped withour using chap stick??
Use a lip exfoliator every week.





Or, for now, take a long piece of tape, and put it on your lips. After a minute, quickly peel off the tape as if you were waxing your lips or something. Trust me, even though this sounds so stupid and absurd, it really does work! TRY IT! =]]]
use vaseline ( =
Put lots of a thick lip chap (i like blixtex medicated that comes in a little blue container) on at night before you go to bed. You are less likely to rub it off then and it can soak into your lips.





Polysporin has a medicated lip baum out now that will undo some of the damage.





Try not to lick your lips and keep them covered against the winter wind.





Exfoliating will remove the already chaped part but the new skin will be more likely to chap than the chapped part. Not fun.
Vaseline
Get something to exfoliate you lips, then use a chapstick.


It will keep them nice and smooth.


Like this,http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
I have had the same problem for years. Nothing seems to work, not even keeping more hydrated. I have found a skin conditioning oil that is working great (it has lots of botanicals in it and no mineral oil). If you want more information on it, let me know.
First, rub ice on your lips





Second, rub a little lotion on them





Third, put a thin layer of chapstick on





Fourth, put on some LIP GLOSS








You should repeat that porcedure for about 5 days





After 5 days, you can get by with only doing the last 2 instructions.
Drink lots of water... =) It keeps the skin hydrated... =)
when your brushing your teeth, gently brush the dry skin off lips as well, it will keep your lips more silky for longer..because it gets rid of layers of dry skin that caused a 'chapped' feeling





xoxoxo
put honey on them


they make it soft and its natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles