Saturday, June 26, 2010

Real chapped lips,Whats a real good chap stick?

I always have bad chapped lips and when i have my first kiss i dont want them to be chapped LOL any good brandsReal chapped lips,Whats a real good chap stick?
Rosebud Salve from Sephora is awesome! 7 bucks for a tin that lasts about 2 years! Burts Bees rocks tooReal chapped lips,Whats a real good chap stick?
burt's bees! i swear by this stuff. it smells like mint and it has a cooling effect so you get instant relief from chapped lips
vaseline





burt's bee's





put olive oil on your lips before you go to sleep, your lips will be really soft in the morning.





put vaseline on your lips and take an old toothbrush and brush your lips (with cold water on the toothbrush). then put more vaseline on your lips. *this works best for me*
Carmex works wonders on my chapped lips.
Nieva A kiss of Moisture, Works great!
i use blistex daily conditioning treatment everyday and i love it!


it glides on smoothly and really hydrates your lips.


it keeps mine super smooth and soft.


and it has an spf of 20 so your lips won't get chapped by the sun.


you can get it at any drugstore for 3 to 4 dollars.
well burts bees is good. and vaseline helps, but one time when my lips wer bleeding i decided to just use petroleum jelly.u shud probably have some lying around the house somewhere. its rele good!


and one tip: u cud have chapped lips cuz u havent been eating fruits lately, oranges or watermelon wud help u alot during this time of year.


hoped that helped :)
use vaseline
i use carmex. . . but i hate the smell.


i forgot the one im using now. its like lip butter %26amp; you can get it at sephora. its too die for (:
Lucas' PawPaw Ointment in the little red tube. You can get it online pretty cheap. I swear this magic stuff would heal open wounds. Started using it about six months ago and haven't gone back, absolutely amazing.
Burt's Bees
i like...


chapstick mousturizer or sumthin like that (the blue one)


carmex is good


burts bees


nivea


lots of em work good


just for summer...


use one with spf


dont use gloss and then like lay out in the sun because the shine will magnify the sun and chap ur lips more


:]
Burts bees. It is seriously the best chapstick I have ever used. All of my friends use it. My dentist uses it. Most of the women at the MAC counter also use it. Best chapstick I've ever bought and I've been around a bit.
nivea strawberryy, it looks and smells good
When i have super dry, cracked lips I use the blistex ointment for a few days until it clears up. but everyday I use carmex and exfoliate with my toothbrush each night lightly. Good luck = )
I like....... BLISTEX the healing relief cream! thats amazing stuff





also Carmex in the tube and Burt bees :D
Carmex
ChapStick moisturizer or burts bees.
Ok, carmex!


I carry a little jar in mi purse eveywhere I go! Ok, so all you have to do is put it on whenever you can! Also, put a good amount on rite before you go to bed and leave it on over night, that really works wonders!! I LOVE the stuff!! Also, if your lips are chapped from the sun you and put carmex on around you lips, like the skin right around your lips, which helps makes your lips smoother too, but do note it does kinda sting when you put it around your lips, but not to bad. Actually I've been using it latly because I had no spf on mi lips while spending a day at the beach. The stuff I have is spf 15, and works awesome!! I also perfer the cherry flavored to the origional! So look for cherry, spf 15, carmex! Lol you can find it mostly everywhere! Really hope I helped!
Vaseline works for me.
Chapstick Naturals in Lip Butter...very creamy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles