Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have really chapped lips, I use chap-stick all the time. Could my chap lips be a sign of Malnutrition ?

I'm on an extreme dietI have really chapped lips, I use chap-stick all the time. Could my chap lips be a sign of Malnutrition ?
Extreme diets aren't good for any part of the body. But I believe that chapped lips has more to do with dehydration. Think for a minute about how your lips look. They are on the outside, so you can see them easily. Now think for a moment about your internal organs. You can't see this, but they are surely suffering from malnutrition. You have to feed your body to keep it alive. One of the things that will suffer from malnutrition is your brain. Do you find yourself not being able to think straight or concentrate? Starving yourself isn't worth the consequences. If I asked you to take care of my dog, surely you would feed it every day to take good care of it. Sometimes people put more effort in to caring for someone else than in to caring for themselves. I say quit the extreme diets and just focus on being healthy.I have really chapped lips, I use chap-stick all the time. Could my chap lips be a sign of Malnutrition ?
Eat something and you might find out.
yes, it could be a sign of malnutrition or your not drinking enough water. Hope this helps
  • education loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles