Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does using Chap Stick make your lip color darker?

Absolutly not, Theres nothing in to make 'em darker, most chap sticks are white.Does using Chap Stick make your lip color darker?
I use Burts Bee with the pomegranate oil and my lips stay the same color..Does using Chap Stick make your lip color darker?
no unless it is tinted.
Good old Chapstick just moisturises. You can get shimmery and tinted varieties now but if you go for natural that is exactly what you'll get.
NO
I mean, moisturizing your lips is supposed to make your lips pinker right? I've been using Chap Stick too but I haven't noticed anything, so I don't think it will make your lips darker.





But if you do get darker lips, brushing your lips lightly with a toothbrush and then putting on petroleum jelly helps . It'll look raw, like you've just been kissing someone ; )
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles