Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I had really chapped lips for the past few days, and my bottom lip split and started bleeding?

They were extremely chapped for some reason, but they are better now. I am eating healthy and drinking a lot of water, but yesterday my lip split. I could see blood kind of in the split, but it wasn't dripping blood. I put lotion on my lips (yes, lotion is fine for lips, because thin skin covers your lips so lotion works on your lips as long as you don't like then.) The split feels much better now, but I was wondering how I could make it heal faster? I plan on puting lotion on my lips tonight and slathering on natural-organic every hour or so tomarrow. I know if I yawn or sneeze really hard my lip will split badly again.





Any ideas?I had really chapped lips for the past few days, and my bottom lip split and started bleeding?
The biggest problem besides cold weather, is dry inside of homes due to heat.


Another problem, few realize, is that many are ALLERGIC to petroleum products, and even if they are not: this CAN make the situation worse.


Hydration like you are doing is vital. So may be an humidifier in your bedroom at night; helps w/dry heat in home/apt.


Then, what I found best: vitamin E oil sold at health food stores up to 45,000 units per bottle.


I used to use capsules till I found this; by Jason--about 8.00/bottle: but a little bit goes a long way.


It's wonderful; works like a charm; non-allergenic; and if you CAN use lip balm use that during the day; Vit.E Oil at night.


You'll have beautiful lips all winter in no time!I had really chapped lips for the past few days, and my bottom lip split and started bleeding?
Apply petrolium jelly vesalin on ur lips (before going on ur bed)It's really really very good for ur lips and help to heal ur lips in one night.
i just have to tell you that i know how you feel i have ALWAYS had this problem with getting chaped lips and i put lotion on them to. chpped lips are one of the worst things you can ahve if you ask me that aong with a stumped toe.lol.


you have probley tryed all the lotions and stuff, but if you have not tryed shea better, try it. it will help the cut, thats what i do when mine split.
Apply Carmex likes it's going out of style. I have the same problem sometimes and it works for me.
Not sure. Maybe Vaseline.
carmaxxxxxxxxxxxx
.
phew.......sounds like you have a severe case of the bottom lip split!!!! (only kidding don't get mad)


If this is a chronic problem for you, you should try a product called new skin. Its expensive but acts as a layer of skin while tissue underneath has time to heal. And if that keeps opening you need to use that. Okay Bye
Just put vaseline on every hour and when you go to bed apply generously vaseline is thicker and more oil based bet for moisturizing
Drink gallons of water! Really chapped lips mean you're dehydrated.
That happens to me a lot in the winter when it's really cold and dry, but my lips always split at the sides. The best thing you can do is try to avoid putting stress on the split so it won't re-open, and keep it very moisturized. I use Carmex on my lips and it lasts forever.
Just keep your lips moist with CHAPSTICK or put vaseline on intill your lips heal.
you need some chapstick and you need more sleep to feel better.
Buy a lip balm or lip protector.Apply it on your lips after you apply a lip stick before you go out in the sun.
Try petroleum jelly =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles