Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Poll: Do you put on lip gloss or chap stick? (for girls but guys are welcome???)?

If lip gloss, which flavor? lol


My girlfriend uses apple because I like that kind.=]





SO what kind you ladies put on?Poll: Do you put on lip gloss or chap stick? (for girls but guys are welcome???)?
I usually put on chapstick....but I just recently bought some Burt's Bees that's basically both of them combined! I'm super excited!(: lolPoll: Do you put on lip gloss or chap stick? (for girls but guys are welcome???)?
Lip gloss is so retarded lol. Unless it's a special occasion, then it's stupid. Jeans, t-shirt, sneakers, lipgloss.? uh no lol





I use carmex. The twisty kind lol. Guys don't want to kiss sticky lips. ew
I mostly don't put anything, but now and then I might put some lip gloss, mostly strawberry, or something like that.
Best flavor for me was the Dr. Pepper from Lip Smacker, and it is like a slightly red tinted chap stick.
Apple n sum time strawberry!
strawberry -lip gloss


bubblegum


I use lip stick alot a red color not to red kind of a mix of pink.
Strawberry
i buy all my stuff from MAC
Lip Gloss is sticky and gets messy when kissing





I use chap stick!
strawberry chapstick, then lipstick
chap stick
lipgloss yum.


this really weird kind its called hard candy 'love child'


its good :D
chap stick then lip gloss
hi
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles