Saturday, June 26, 2010

The space between my nose and my lip is very chapped... how to save?

I am in the middle of a bad cold and that area is very very chapped from nose-blowing. It is starting to get darker than my other skin and is very unsightly. Any tips for getting rid of this? Thanks!The space between my nose and my lip is very chapped... how to save?
Ouch!


I would try using baby wipes with aloe instead of tissues. As far as treating the skin, I would suggest using either Bag Balm (old fashioned ointment in a blue tin, usually with the baby stuff) or A%26amp;D ointment (not the creamy stuff...if you can stand the smell). Either one is good, and a little goes a long way.


Bless You!!The space between my nose and my lip is very chapped... how to save?
See a plastic surgeon to rectify it..
Okay, this is going to seem strange, but I swear it works. Go to the store and get some garlic spray. The kind that comes in a pump bottle that you spray on vegetables. Spray it up your nose. It doesn't hurt and in fact is not even unpleasant. It will clear up your cold like a miracle and then you can treat your poor skin with A%26amp;D ointment. I thought my mother was crazy for recommending this but, like I said before, it was like a miracle.
You're gonna have to put Vaseline on it. It looks shiny until it's healed, but it's the fastest way to do it. Or you also try Neosporin. Either way, it's going to be shiny for a while. Good Luck!
use vaseline. then when it gets better use some sorbeline cream. it works wonders.
cocoa butter or Vaseline and try to scratch it of softly (after putting either one of them on) this happens to me all the time it is very annoying and it looks like your doing some drugs or something.. LOL but those should do the job for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles