Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you use cosmetics below the waist , lip gloss , chap stick , other ?

yes I use a black eyeliner to make a Hitler mustache down there...Do you use cosmetics below the waist , lip gloss , chap stick , other ?
nail polish on my toesDo you use cosmetics below the waist , lip gloss , chap stick , other ?
yes, I use chap stick on my lips... they get chapped yanno
haha....nooooooo
what?? no!
Well, maybe vaseline, but I don't know if that would be classified as a cosmetic. Sometimes if I have a heat rash or something, I will use vaseline.
no, my LIPS are sealed!! haha
No.
Not cosmetics, exactly.
pussi cats don't need cosmetics. ;)
No, i am naturally pink down there.
I put lip stick on my winkie and blow people kisses with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles