Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite lip gloss for chapped lips?

Bert's Bees...amazingWhat is your favorite lip gloss for chapped lips?
c.o. bigelow brand lip gloss from bath %26amp; body works.


it's very soothing and refreshing and it ';cools'; your lips when you apply it. and it moisturizes your lips while giving it a glossy shine.


it comes in a lot of great flavors... black cherry soda, vanilla cola, orange soda, and spearmint.


it is kinda expensive when you buy it at the normal price, but when it's on sale, it will go down to $2, sometimes even $1, which is a great deal because this is really one of my favorite lip glosses.What is your favorite lip gloss for chapped lips?
Bert's bees or just Vaseline
I love Kiehl's lip balm or just plain vaseline. It gives some shine, but helps my lips, gloss will make it too tacky and take moisture away from the lips.
Carmex! I love it.
I like the ones that contain menthol. It gives my lips a nice tingly feeling and always keep my lips moist ;)
Care Deeply w/Aloe by Avon
I use lip balm, like Chapstick. Some people use Carmax (Carmex? Not sure on the spelling). Then there's this other kind.. called Cool Breeze or something? It looks like lip gloss.. its about three-four inches long and is white. It comes in cherry %26amp; vanilla flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles