Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lip gloss irritates me i can only stand chap stick is there any lip gloss that maybe won't irritate me?

my aunt forced me to wear the lip gloss that won't come off in like 6 hours and i was miserable it was soo sticky and irritating,they say that i looked amazing in it though, i can take chap stick but i really want to find a lip gloss











help??Lip gloss irritates me i can only stand chap stick is there any lip gloss that maybe won't irritate me?
anything neutrogenaLip gloss irritates me i can only stand chap stick is there any lip gloss that maybe won't irritate me?
vaseline...its a natural skin plumper...and it makes your lips look really cute
Vasilene is a good alturnitive to lipgloss.





If your lips get irritated easy, don't use lip plumper with senstive lips. This can cause pain, and swelling. You might think its just plumping your lips, but if you feel pain, and sensitivity, then it is really swelling.


I am having so much trouble with lipsticks and even lip balms, my skin is just so sensitive on my lips.





I'm now using oralife peppermint lip balm (from the chemist, they use it in hospitals for dry lips etc) and it's healed my lips, after trying sooooooo many and it making them worse, so now i'm hoping to find a good practical lippy, an all rounder!





If you've finally found a lip product that doesn't irritate them, you could use that balm as a base to make some coloured lip products using mineral products. I know it's slightly less convenient than applying from a tube, but using little pots would be OK, and maybe better than wasting your money on products that might irritate them? Just an idea.



Be pure Cosmetics are all natural so it shouldnt irritate you.
The kind from Bath and Body Works. I can't remember what it is called!! Lolz! Im sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles