Friday, December 4, 2009

Favorite flavor of lip smackers chap stick?

ive loved the lip smackers line since i was like 7!! i still LOVEE the holiday edition cranberry!





whats your fave?Favorite flavor of lip smackers chap stick?
Pink Lemonade!





Second favorite: Cherry Coke!





I never knew they had a Cranberry - that sounds yummy!Favorite flavor of lip smackers chap stick?
Heyy.


Im 15, and i still LOVE smakers.. I also like Cranberry but i also like.. Watermalon, Pink lemonaid, cottn candy, strawberry banana and Vanilia..





Smakers have been around for a long time.. They were with me growing up. Still love them %26lt;33





You should also check out there site. http://www.lipsmacker.com/
I didnt know they still made them!


I used to use them when i was younger.


I used to like the Rasberry one


and when they made the sour watermelon ones, that actually tasted really nice too.. my cousin stole it though %26gt;.%26lt; hehe
i like lip smackers jellies strawberry flavour. it tastes sugary and smells sooo nice like strawberry. i've got some on now actually lol
Strawberry. Plain strawberry. It's fab.
most people don't like this flavor but i love the...





CHOCOLATE FLAVOR! ! !





woah, glad i got that of my chest
Lunar Lime smelled amazing but they discontinued it I think.
Cotton Candy chapstick or Strawberry lip gloss. The sparky kind in the tube.


That smells sooo good!
I like the strawberry one, they smell good, and TASTE good!
Dr.Pepper
Cherry
Dr. Pepper
Dr.Pepper! :D
Strawberry Kiwi Comet!





omg brings back memories hehe
7-up,That's like the best ever!
ew, i use organic lipgloss, much tastier.
strawberry
cotton candy snowball
cotton candy!!!
water-melon,cuz green and fruit mix...
crush soda
hmmmm i havent had one for awhile do they still have cotton candy? I loved that one =)
dr.pepper no doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles