Friday, December 11, 2009

In Virginia Beach VA. Does anyone know where to find, Lip Vitamins chap stick?

Apparently ';Lip Vitamins'; is a balm (which is creamy) instead of a chap stick and from what I've been reading about it, everyone who gets their hands on it LOVES it! Getting your hands on it seems to be the problem.





Ebay seems to be the only place I can verify it's existence.


http://cgi.ebay.com/NIP-LIP-VITAMIN-LIP-鈥?/a>





I've seen posts that say it's sold at CVS drugstore, Target and Claire's but cannot verify this online. If you do manage to find it drop a note back telling me how you like it. I've been using Keihl's forever and love it. Lip Vitamins certainly sounds choc full of excellent goodies for the skin!





Hope you find it! Good luck,


LR

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles