Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why is only my upper lip chapped?

I realize this is bizarre, btw.





But ever since I went to the dentist on monday, my upper lip has been really dry, and no amount of chapstick helps. And it only seems to be getting worse. I got fitted for a new retainer at the dentist so maybe it had something to do with the molding stuff? My lower lip is fine, so I'm really confused, lol.Why is only my upper lip chapped?
hmm that is odd haha


well a really good chapstick is vaseline.


its stronger than chapstick, as in it is more moisturizing and lasts longer


i'm sure if you put it on often enough, it'll work.


i've never heard of incurable chapped lips :P


what i do when my skin or lips get dry is just apply it constantly, like every 2 minutes until they stay moisturized for a long time.


just keep applying it once it feels kind of dry, until it doesn't dry up anymore.


works for meWhy is only my upper lip chapped?
That's kinda weird. haha


Ive heard of applying evoo [extra virgin olive oil]


leave on for about 10 to 30 mins. %26amp; wipe off with a warm rag


then apply your regular chapstick


you can do this as much as needed.


hope i helped. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles