Friday, December 4, 2009

What are some good lip chaps for winter?

My lips are sensitive to cold so I need a good lip chap. Any suggestion is apprecieated.What are some good lip chaps for winter?
The best lip balm I've ever found is CO Bigelow and you can get it at Bath and Body works. They offer different flavors, tinted blends, and even a stick that offers no shine for men or women who don't want shine.What are some good lip chaps for winter?
I have exactly the same problem. What I do to keep my lips nice is use an old toothbrush, dampen it a little, then scrub my lips with it (making sure to wash it afterwards. Ew.). That acts as a kind of exfoliant and gets the dead and dry skin off. Then I bung on a load of ChapStick (cheap and legendary) or, if they're really bad, I use Carmex, which is like industrial-stength lip balm. It's brilliant :)
soft lips..


you can find it at Target, Wallmart, CVS, any drug store..


or gas station! haha


it's amazing!


u will love it!





answer mine?:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AndY04T2k0uN6VvJRuDBMfQLxgt.;_ylv=3?qid=20081123093700AAtOFzS
soft lips!! i use it!! its amazing!! i use vanilla. but there is blueberry, cherry, pearl, and tropical!!
carmex, vaseline, burts bees, soft lips (: all good! (:
Vaseline or Shay Butter can work wonders.
Nivea or Vaseline works !
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles