Friday, December 11, 2009

Whats a good lip gloss/chap stick that actully works?

all of the chap sticks i use.. and the lip glosses i use.. they leave that nasty crap on my lips.. its like.. build up or something! i really dont know what to call it :P





is there any nice good cheat chap stick that actully works... a kind that doesnt make my lips feel all weird and nasty????Whats a good lip gloss/chap stick that actully works?
You are definitely looking for a lip balm here, not so much a lip gloss.





Try not to look for something with a waxy consistency. That's the kind that leaves that crap on your lips, and they dry out your lips more that it moisturizes them. Look for something smooth and creamy.





I recommend the stuff by Nivea. I'm currently loving the Lip Care line, especially the Cherry Kiss variant. It has a tinge of red in it that looks so sexy, and it makes my lips smooth. Best of all, no weird crap on your lips! It also has a neutral variant with no color, for those regular times.





Good luck!Whats a good lip gloss/chap stick that actully works?
Avon has these great lip glosses called Slick Tints. They come in 3 different colors. Very inexpensive, but exceptional quality.


I am in sales and spend much of my workday talking to people, so my lips tend to get dry. I keep a ';slick tint'; in my pocket and reapply once every 2 or 3 hours.


Pretty and doesn't feel caked on your lips! Seriously, you oughta give them a try!
CARMEX! it's a miracle.





also mac tendertones.
the body shop ones stay on long, smell nice and dont feel wierd at all !





I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!
use the chapstick brand chapsticks and in bath and body works' lip gloss are the best! they're flavored too!
ah they all do that :(


I'm obsess with makeup and I've found that they all do that ewww
Burts Bees is the best I think
Burt's Bees
I wear avon, i sell it too. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles