Friday, December 11, 2009

Is this lip chap any good?

there is this new lip chap, Polysporin lip chap. Is it any good?Is this lip chap any good?
Ive never used that but i will recommend Blistex silk - n- shine. Makes your lips soft as silk literally, has a pretty smell, and taste and is even spf15! ....I swear by it. Best Chapstick ive ever used!Is this lip chap any good?
its worth it! :) Report Abuse

I personally haven't used it but my friend did and so far, it hasn't worked very good.
Actually, dont laugh, but when my lips were chapped, I used PureLan100 breast cream. Now my lips are super soft. I sometimes use it on top of lipstick cuz it's super glossy.
i havent used it either but blistex works fine with me.. and einstein lip therapy works wonders.. i got it from cvs
LOVE IT! Use it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles