Friday, December 11, 2009

Yummy lip chap/gloss that looks cute and bf's don't hate!?

so my bf does not like it at alllll when i wear lip gloss, but i don't like leaving the house without it! i'm kind of shy when it comes to kissing anyhow, so i don't want to pull away and him to be all pink and sparkly (apparently, neither does he... oops :D). lip chap is ok too, just what type as a guy do you like, or as a girl does your boyfriend like? thanks!Yummy lip chap/gloss that looks cute and bf's don't hate!?
Mine doesn't either he says that it gets on his lips, and taste icky. Lol Yummy lip chap/gloss that looks cute and bf's don't hate!?
try smackers chapstick...my bf didn't hate it cause it didn't get all over him
Body shop lip balm in Strawberry


Palmer's Cocoa butter lip balm


Burt Beeswax in Guava


Banana Boat Lip balm in Watermelon
Well I've never kissed someone before so I don't completely know. But I agree with you, I don't think any guy would like walking around with Shimmering Pink Lipgloss on their lips. Maybe just buy some chapstick in a nice flavor/smell. Nothing overpowering. I have this pack of chap stick by Smackers in Starburst flavor. It's really nice.


Hope I helped!


=]
soft lips is good.http://www.softlips.com/ and it smells really good, isnt sticky, and none of my bf's have complained
Use Covergirl wetslicks fruit spritzers, it's not sticky at all
hahah my boyfriend likes Burt's Bee's because he says it's 'tingly'. hahaha. you can get it in tinted colors too if you're trying to add color to your lips (:
my ex didn't mind but if you have it on and kiss him just wipe it off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles