Sunday, December 13, 2009

My upper lip is chapped from me waxing it and its red and kinda irritated what do i do - Senior Pic on Wed.?!?

I waxed my upper lip last night and now it is red and irritated and feels rough. I don't know what to do and even with covering it up with makeup it's still kinda red. Plus my Senior Picture is on Wednesday!! I've heard Vaseline might help, but if you have any other ideas or advice to make the redness go away please post your answer. Thanks.My upper lip is chapped from me waxing it and its red and kinda irritated what do i do - Senior Pic on Wed.?!?
I would probably try Bert's Bees


maybe the plain or medicated (that might be a bit strong)


try a lip balm


put it on before you go to bed


see how it looks in the morningMy upper lip is chapped from me waxing it and its red and kinda irritated what do i do - Senior Pic on Wed.?!?
I am so glad that the red cleared up for pictures!! I use carmex but I was concerned it might burn!!





YEA!! Report Abuse

It actually didn't burn, so that's a good thing! And I was very glad too! :-) Report Abuse

I think if you put Vaseline or a good lip balm on it before you go to sleep it will help allot. It it's still red you can buy a green cover stick at the Pharmacy.
Yes, try the vaseline. It works on chapped skin. No make up or anything that could further irritate the skin
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles