Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which lip balms are good for chapped lips?

My lips always seem to be chapped and i've used vaseline, burt's bees, and lots of blistex products but they don't seem to work :( any suggestions?





And if not just lip balms...what else can i do to make my lips unchapped, smooth, and moisturized? D:Which lip balms are good for chapped lips?
blistex is amazing good for everything especially cold soares or something it will tkae liek 3 days and tis gone and smooth adn moisterizes your lips, i have used ti forever, you get ti at any drug store,.. you won't regret it. I recommend it to everyoneWhich lip balms are good for chapped lips?
I find that the normal ';chapstick'; brand cherry chapstick works best for me. But you have to apply it regularly when your lips get dry for at least 2 to 3 days.
I've used the chapstick brand too and it does work. Especially if you use it a lot.
Carmex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles