Friday, December 11, 2009

Lip chap problem, dead skin?

Ok i have blistex and i drink plenty of water... now i get to where my lips are smooth then in like the next day they start to have dead skin on the edges ... do i just leave the dead skin there? if i try to pick just the littlest of dead skin i mess up and have a even bigger patch of dead skin, if i leave the skin there will it smooth out with the rest of my lips in its own? I mean i dont want to have dead skin lips while attending school. Also when I take showers or drink beverages my lips turn very soft and whiten a bit, there very sensitive just like the littlest touch of my hand i can see some of the skin come off.... do i like rub that type of skin off? or just leave it to dry in and don't touch it?





Like just today my lips were pretty smooth, and i went out to play basketball for about an hour was drink water and my lips were very dry with a crack in the middle and had dead skin ... Help please :DLip chap problem, dead skin?
I used to have really really dry skin on my lips.


All I did, was put lots of water on my lips, then spread lip balm over it, and leave it like that when I went to bed.


It really helped.Lip chap problem, dead skin?
Try vaseline as this is a barrier especially before going out in the cold, also try not to lick lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles