Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I help my infants son's chapped bottom lip and chin due to extreme drooling?

I've tried lotion and chap stick, however, his chap rash won't go away. Any suggestion on what else I can try.How can I help my infants son's chapped bottom lip and chin due to extreme drooling?
Stop putting him in front of the playboy channel all dayHow can I help my infants son's chapped bottom lip and chin due to extreme drooling?
Do your best to keep it try and apply vaseline.
Vaseline is the best way, and applying it every night before he goes to bed is a good way to keep it healing.





Instead of rubbing it with a napkin when he starts to drool, try a lotion tissue or something.
you could try vaseline. aquafor and eucerin (little more pricey) work great for chapped areas as well. unfortunately he might wipe it off...so night time applications are going to work the best. it will take a some time (depending on how chapped he is) for the rash to completely heal. good luck! :)
Stop using the lotion %26amp; chapstick. Get some vaseline for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles