Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you get rid of chap lips? I know Chap stick doesn't help, this person needs something stronger.?

Please help.How do you get rid of chap lips? I know Chap stick doesn't help, this person needs something stronger.?
have you tried carmex in the tin w/a yellow lid?





this stuff works better than chap stick.





also-make sure to drink plenty of fluids during the day. dehydration is usually the main cause of chapped lips and drinking more fluids will correct it.How do you get rid of chap lips? I know Chap stick doesn't help, this person needs something stronger.?
CARMEX works wonders, when I have chapped lips I put this on at night and in the morning I have pretty smooth lips!


Its not expensive, they have it at Publix, Wal Mart, etc.


I don't have the Cherry Flavored but I'm sure its just as good as the original.





http://www.carma-labs.com/





Good Luck!
use vaseline. i know it sounds generic but i have awfully chapped lips and it works like a charm. you'll see a huge improvement after the first use.
petroleum jelly
Medicated Lip Balm.


Google Carmex?
vitamin e
The new Aquafina lip stuff, it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles