Sunday, December 13, 2009

When I get my lip pierced can I still put on chap stick?

Like I wear lip gloss and carmex can I still wear this when I get my lip pierced?


thnkxWhen I get my lip pierced can I still put on chap stick?
Yes you can, just don't get it in the piercing as that may cause an infection.





Do NOT use peroxide on the piercing! All that will do is further dry your lips out, and prolong healing time. Could cause an infection.When I get my lip pierced can I still put on chap stick?
Of course. It just takes a bit longer.
Yes, you should be able to do so. Though becareful with application, make sure that what you have applied is clear of way from your jewelery or pierced hole.


Stick to tame applications, that are not runny in nature (especially very oily lipgloss).





Avoid trying to apply lipgloss with your fingers, if lipgloss or chap stick makes it's way to your fresh piercing, clean it as best as possible.
Yeah. I used to have snake bites, but just keep in mind your lower lip will be VERY swollen for the first few days. It won't hurt or anything, but make sure you put hydrogen peroxide or soap and water on your piercing before you put chapstick on - you don't want to irritate it : )
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles