Friday, December 4, 2009

Have you ever tried Lip Chap? Does it work?

Also, is it just for ashy lips? THanxxx!!Have you ever tried Lip Chap? Does it work?
I get really bad dry and cracked lips and Lip Chap doesnt work for me unfortunaltly. Blistex ';relief cream'; works wonders. Ask for a tester of ';Elizabeth Arden 8 hour relief cream'; its AMAZING! But too expensive so i ask for the testers at my local shop.Have you ever tried Lip Chap? Does it work?
Lip chap works! i think most chapsticks do. I haven't found one that doesn't work. But yeah get that one.they're only a couple bucks at most.
This probably sounds so stupid but, are you talking about the girl from Flavor of Love's lip chap? lmao She has her own ';lip chap'; line. I think that name is a little redundant for that product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles