Friday, December 11, 2009

To lip chap or not to lip chap?

In the words of Napoleon Dynamite - My lips hurt real bad!!!


Actually it's not so much the actual ';lip'; itself as the edge of my lips and the area all around it, I've been using a ton of different lip chaps, tried vaseline, etc, it just keeps getting worse.. it stings really bad and looks like crap... what else can I do? Do you think the lip chap is maybe making it worse?





This has been going on for like a month now... and its excruciating.. please help me.To lip chap or not to lip chap?
Have you ever had cold sores? It's possible that's what it is. You could try one of the specialized cold sore medications or Carmex works well, anything with camphor is good. (and much cheaper than the specialized salves)To lip chap or not to lip chap?
DOCTOR, WOULD BE YOUR BEST BET..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles