Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i keep my lips from chapping and getting dry when i have a newly pierced lip?

i just got my lip pierced 2 weeks ago and my lips are getting kinda chapped and the area around the piercing is so dry. the guy has me using dial anti-bacterial hand soap on it twice a day and the soap is so strong. its drying up the entire area so much. any tips?How do i keep my lips from chapping and getting dry when i have a newly pierced lip?
AQUAPHORHow do i keep my lips from chapping and getting dry when i have a newly pierced lip?
you've got to try Cortibalm. Once you try it, you'll never go back to using anything else, honestly.





i've been answering any question about dry lips with this on Yahoo answers because it truly is a wonderful lip balm.





Ask for a free sample through the website by sending a SASE, and they'll send you a free sample in a foil packet.





After i got my sample and used it, i looked for it on Ebay and bought it for a pretty reasonable price.
my RX is medicated Vaseline
Great advices and a question:





1. Stop piercing your lips!


2. Stop using that soap!


3. Use capital letters at the beginning of a sentence!


4. Who the heck is ';the guy';, anyway?!
ah just put chapstick on it.
Try using Vaseline -- best product out there for any kind of dry skin or lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles