Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lipstick, lip gloss, chap stick or au natural? What brands are you loyal to?

What are your favorites colors/flavors?





I love ALL lipsticks and lip glosses. You know how some women have a thing for shoes or purses? With me its lipsticks. I probably have the biggest lipstick wardrobe you've ever seen in your life.Lipstick, lip gloss, chap stick or au natural? What brands are you loyal to?
No nude lips for me. Lipstick all the way. I wish I could put lipstick on my avator. Can I make a Yahoo request?Lipstick, lip gloss, chap stick or au natural? What brands are you loyal to?
I am so not able to do any of the girly things, I never have, no I lie, when I was about 14 I used to put on mascara and eyeliner but it didnt last long, I am quite happy to look as I do. My sister is the complete opposite and she got me one day with her make up case and gave my the complete face, OMG I nearly died, I looked 10 years older, freaked me right out. I just cant do it. Not a hair do girl either, long and natural, wash and wear. Am I a failure in femininity, Oh did you want my life story or not? Sorry, just hit a button I think.
natural I'm not a girly girl





if they get cracked i use blistex medicated it works great for the winter months
I wear Loreal's Tickled Pink lipstick. Carmex every night before bed.
Natural. I use gloss sometimes.
lip gloss and lip stick ohhhhh yeah i have that shoe and purse thing too along with nailpolish and eyeshadows
ChapStick is mine. Goes great with what ever I am wearing.
Lipstick, any brand will do, as long as the color is right.


Lip gloss, boo.


Chap stick is indispensable. My favorite is called Aloe Lips.


Right now I'm au naturel
I like natural herbal lip balm, with pure hemp seed oil!
au natural
chap stick Good-Luck..
I go for lip gloss, because lipstick is too dry and doesn't feel that great. And I use peachy natural colors. But sometimes I will wear lipstick if I want to be dramatic like black or bright red. Do you have black in your collection?
All the above.. just depends on the day and where I am going.. I usually wear like a brownish with a hint of pink forget the name...stick to cover girl
Did you know that a lot of makeup companies use pigs fat in lipstick to help keep it from melting and running down your face.





So think about this, almost every time you lick your lips when you have lipstick on, you are licking the fat of a pig.





By the way in a lot of shades of red they use pigs blood.





I prefer gloss or Au Natural!!
I really LOVE Aveeno moisturizing chapstick. It's really light and nice. It's not cakey or thick. I hate lipgloss because it's sticky, and I hate lipstick because I can never find a good color.
Right on, Comet! I'm an au natural girl, myself... The 'brand loyalty' is kind of funny in my case... a local fellow makes a lip balm which he supplies to people in return for items he needs. Bartering still exists! It moisturizes really well... and smells and tastes great. One of the ingredients is spruce gum... the rest... no idea!
Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss


and


Covergirl Liquid Diamonds lipgloss
Yep, me too! I have a passion for flavored lip balm lol and my favorite is the seasonal Avon lip balms.
I usually just wear lip gloss, the more my lips look their natural color, the better.


I am also a burt's bees lip balm fan, and if I have to wear lipstick it usually will be something I can buy at CVS...lol...nothing that fancy.
Lipgloss most of the time. Lipstick when I'm going out at night. Right now I'm loving Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip glosses. They're sexy and taste yummy. I bet I have more makeup than you. lol! I just don't use it all on myself. I have a thing for shoes!!
Lipstick, lipgloss, burts bess stick, sign me up for the works!


I like clear gloss.


My lipsticks are usually mauve, brownish pink or something close to natural but better.


I love Bobby Brown, Lancome, Revlon...
lip gloss, covergirl wetslicks in pink sequin
Gloss!


I just do gloss. Its natural and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles