Friday, December 4, 2009

My guy friend puts on lip chap in front of me, but I never see him doing it when others are around?

What's he doing? Focusing my attention on his sexy lips? He knows I like his lips, because I am always wiping food particles out of the corners of his mouth!My guy friend puts on lip chap in front of me, but I never see him doing it when others are around?
Hint: soft lips wanna tryMy guy friend puts on lip chap in front of me, but I never see him doing it when others are around?
that's sick. Report Abuse

This is the most stupid question i've answered tonight!
He's obviously comfortable enough around you to put lip chap on and doesn't do it in front of other people cause they might take the piss out of him.
i am told that there is a character that you share with the rest of the world. a lot of it is veneer to be able to function with society's rules.


then there is the more private side of a person that they share with only a few close friends and family.





now it seems that you are one of his chosen few. so your confidence is very important and his private life is not to be disclosed to the masses. does this make sense to you? let's do be discrete.
Well, yea that might be part of it. He's trying to tell you to look at his lips.
maybe hes hinting at something. by the way how do u know he doesnt put chapstick on when others are around and ur not there? just a thought.
This has GOT to be the single most mysterious unsolved mystery of the universe!


LOL


The reason why he is putting on chap stick in front of you and not in front of others is that is not self-conscious in front of you. Seeing as you treat him like you're mommie and he's some kind of little kid incapable of keeping himself clean.
fuucking gross you are wierd
LOL lol LoL l0L LoL,'H`a'.H`'a; WhEwWw,'.%26lt;%26lt;SOo%26gt;%26gt; big deal !?! lol I thought I had TOo much time lol.. SO give your friend a KISS !! do'nt you get the hint !?! lol `'R'`r.r'r,r`'.-%26gt;
Yep. Apparently he's doing a great job at driving you crazy. Know what you mean! Tell him you know what he's doing.
He doesn't care what you think so he can put it on in front of you. Are you going to write down when he wipes his butt too?
uhg, don't wipe food particles off his mouth. this thought makes me a little sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles