Friday, December 11, 2009

How to get rid of chap lips fast?

I have a chap lip and no matter how much chap stick I put on it still won't go away. What is a better and faster way to get rid of my chap lips?How to get rid of chap lips fast?
dont lick them


haha


theyll get messed up


use medicated blistex


medicated chapstick


medicated anything basically


also burts bees wax lip balm


works good


vaseline also works..How to get rid of chap lips fast?
anything but lipstick





it works for me





chapstick (any kind)





or even $1 liploss i had the worst chaped lips and i always wore my lipgloss and it got rid of them in a day
For chap lips, I always use Aquaphor healing ointment. This works for me all the time. This is a product from Eucerin. Try it and you would not regret it.
Anything that is medicated.


Regular Chap-Stick just moisturized your lips temporarily.
rosebud salve lip balm.


you can get it at sephora for 6 dollars and it works really well!
mix urine, slat, lemon juice, and pured carrots and then rub it on your lips
vaseline
blistex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles