Friday, December 11, 2009

Good lip chap?

Does anybody know of a really good working lip chap? My lips are dry and they hurt! Plz help!Good lip chap?
Burt's Bees. they are truly amazing! especially the honey one!





http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>Good lip chap?
Welll...


First take 2 T of sugar and mix it with 1 T olive oil. Scub this all over your lips-it is an exfoliant.


Wash that off and pat your lips dry. Rub crisco (vegetable shortening) all over your lips...it feels soooooo good.


Then apply the crisco often when you are home, and when you are not, use Burts Bee's Hydrating Lip Moisturizing Balm.





This is my remedy for severely chapped lips.
Burt's Bees, make sure you get the Medicated kind
Blistex Medicated balm gives your lips a cooling feel to them.
Blistex lip balm its medicaly proven to help with chaped lips and torn lips
I personally think good ole' fashion chapstick (the brand) in strawberry is the best.
Vasoline, or Rosebud Salve.
I love the ones put out by Avon, they have great flavors and they work very well. I like to use them under lipstick too, it helps lipstick to go on smoother, have a slicker look. Good luck, oh at night if your lips are really bad use a tiny bit of vaseline.
Vaseline lol


It may sounds rediculous but once my lip hurt so bad. Was flaking and bleeding and when I lick it, it hurt. I used Vaseline everyday and about 1 week later it stopped. So I think you should use Vaseline.


Or if you don't want to there's always Chapstick.
Blistex. :) It soothes and heals while feeling great for hours. Whatever you do though, stay away from products that include menthol in them. This will dry your lips out more.





Also, stay FAR away from Burt's Bees. It caused me a nasty reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles